Home Top Ad

One of the leading national Democrats, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison who almost ended up running the entire DNC, just got so...

Son of Leading Minnesota Dem Comes Clean: ‘I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA’

One of the leading national Democrats, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison who almost ended up running the entire DNC, just got some bad news from his son.

Jeremiah Ellison, a local politician, came out in support of Antifa, a group Trump just put on the terrorist list.


“I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA. Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US,” he said.

Popular Posts